Re: pg_ctl start may return 0 even if the postmaster has been already started on Windows

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_ctl start may return 0 even if the postmaster has been already started on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 09, 2024 at 09:40:12PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> No Windows expert here, but it does seem like the same argument
> applies.

Yeah, I've applied the same restriction for pg_regress to avoid
similar problems as we spawn a postgres process in this case.  I've
tested it and it was not causing issues in my own setup or the CI.

I am wondering if we'd better backpatch all that, TBH.
--
Michael

Вложения