Re: Commitfest manager January 2024

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Commitfest manager January 2024
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Dec 23, 2023 at 08:52:38AM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> I didn't see anyone volunteering for the January Commitfest, so I'll
> volunteer to be CF manager for January 2024 Commitfest.

(Adding Magnus in CC.)

That would be really helpful.  Thanks for helping!  Do you have the
admin rights on the CF app?  You are going to require them in order to
mark the CF as in-process, and you would also need to switch the CF
after that from "Future" to "Open" so as people can still post
patches once January one begins.
--
Michael

Вложения