Re: Add isCatalogRel in rmgrdesc

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add isCatalogRel in rmgrdesc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 20, 2023 at 10:43:30AM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> Thank you for updating the patch. The v2 patch looks good to me. I'll
> push it, barring any objections.

This is capturing the eight records where the flag exists, so it looks
OK seen from here.

As you said, there may be a point in reducing the output in the most
common case and not show the flag when !isCatalogRel, but I cannot get
excited about that either because that would require one to do more
cross-checks with the core code when looking at WAL dumps.
--
Michael

Вложения