Re: [HACKERS] Should logtape.c blocks be of type long?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Should logtape.c blocks be of type long?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 16, 2023 at 03:03:46PM +0100, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> BufFileTellBlock should be adjusted too. Or removed altogether; it's been
> commented out since year 2000. Other than that, looks good to me.

Yes, I recall wondering about what to do on this one so I just let it
be when updating the last version of the patch as we have many
NOT_USED stuff in the core code.  After 23 years being around for no
purpose, I have just applied a patch to remove it for the sake of this
change, then applied the main change.

Thanks for double-checking, Heikki!
--
Michael