Re: pgsql: Generate automatically code and documentation related to wait ev

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Generate automatically code and documentation related to wait ev
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 18, 2023 at 05:59:19PM +0200, Christoph Berg wrote:
> I'm not entirely sure this is the commit to blame, but it's certainly
> close:

That would be in this area, thanks for the report.

> A Debian user is complaining that in PG17, the installed
> /usr/include/postgresql/17/server/utils/wait_event.h file is
> referencing utils/wait_event_types.h, but that file doesn't get
> installed by the (autoconf) build sytem.

On a fresh install of HEAD (3f9b1f26ca), I get:
$ cd $(pg_config --includedir-server)
$ find . -name wait_event.h
./utils/wait_event.h
$ find . -name wait_event_types.h
./utils/wait_event_types.h

But I have missed a piece related to VPATH builds for
wait_event_types.h in src/include/Makefile (see around probes.h).
Will fix as per the attached.  Thanks for the report.
--
Michael

Вложения