Re: Add test module for Table Access Method

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add test module for Table Access Method
Дата
Re: Add test module for Table Access Method  (Jelte Fennema-Nio <postgres@jeltef.nl>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jun 03, 2023 at 07:42:36PM -0400, Fabrízio de Royes Mello wrote:
> So in order to improve things a bit in this area I'm proposing to add a
> test module for Table Access Method similar what we already have for Index
> Access Method.
>
> This code is based on the "blackhole_am" implemented by Michael Paquier:
> https://github.com/michaelpq/pg_plugins/tree/main/blackhole_am

dummy_index_am has included from the start additional coverage for the
various internal add_*_reloption routines, that were never covered in
the core tree.  Except if I am missing something, I am not seeing some
of the extra usefulness for the patch you've sent here.
--
Michael

Вложения