Re: Move global variables of pgoutput to plugin private scope.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Move global variables of pgoutput to plugin private scope.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 27, 2023 at 04:51:29AM +0000, Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu) wrote:
> While searching the code, I noticed one postgres fork where the PGoutputData is
> used in other places, although it's a separate fork, but it seems better to
> discuss the removal separately.
>
> [1]
https://github.com/Tencent/TBase/blob/7cf7f8afbcab7290538ad5e65893561710be3dfa/src/backend/replication/walsender.c#L100

Indeed.  Interesting.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Could not run generate_unaccent_rules.py script when update unicode
От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Invalidate the subscription worker in cases where a user loses their superuser status