Re: Bug fix in vacuumdb --buffer-usage-limit xxx -Z

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Bug fix in vacuumdb --buffer-usage-limit xxx -Z
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 21, 2023 at 05:50:26PM +1200, David Rowley wrote:
> I've pushed your patch plus some additional code to escape the text
> specified in --buffer-usage-limit before passing it to the server in
> commit 5cfba1ad6

That was fast.  If I may ask, why don't you have some regression tests
for the two code paths of vacuumdb that append this option to the
commands generated for VACUUM and ANALYZE?
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade and logical replication
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade and logical replication