Re: A failure in 031_recovery_conflict.pl on Debian/s390x

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: A failure in 031_recovery_conflict.pl on Debian/s390x
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Thomas Munro
> I have now disabled the test in 15 and 16 (like the older branches).
> I'll see about getting the fixes into master today, and we can
> contemplate back-patching later, after we've collected a convincing
> volume of test results from the build farm, CI and hopefully your
> s390x master snapshot builds (if that is a thing).

I have now seen the problem on 15 as well, if I had not reported that
yet.

I think the 16/17 builds look good now with the patches applied, but
there's still a lot of noise from the build box having random other
problems (network disconnect and other silly things), so it still
needs a lot of hand-holding :-/.

Christoph