Re: BUG #18057: unaccent removes intentional spaces

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #18057: unaccent removes intentional spaces
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Aug 20, 2023 at 09:20:48AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Apologies for the confusion.  I was thinking to also escape \ in
> quoted strings.  Your suggestion to use a second double-quote for the
> escaping is fine by me.  """" feels a bit ugly-ish in the rules file,
> for sure, but that does not look like a huge issue to me as long as
> the python script generates consistent contents ;)

Please find attached a patch to achieve that.  This includes tweaks
for the python script to update unaccent.rules, docs about the rules
for the quotes and tests.

The patch also includes a custom rule file that I have used to stress
more the parsing logic, but I intend to remove it in the final version
of the patch (and it fails with meson).  It would be possible to have
a TAP test that sneaks a custom rule file in the installation tree,
but that's not worth the extra cycles IMO.

What do you think?
--
Michael

Вложения