Re: WIP: new system catalog pg_wait_event

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: WIP: new system catalog pg_wait_event
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Aug 19, 2023 at 06:30:12PM +0200, Drouvot, Bertrand wrote:
> Thanks, fixed in v10.

Okay.  I have done an extra review of it, simplifying a few things in
the function, the comments and the formatting, and applied the patch.
Thanks!

I have somewhat managed to miss the catalog version in the initial
commit, but fixed that quickly.
--
Michael

Вложения