Re: A failure in 031_recovery_conflict.pl on Debian/s390x

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: A failure in 031_recovery_conflict.pl on Debian/s390x
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Thomas Munro
> It's great that you can reproduce this semi-reliably!  I've rebased
> the patch, hoping you can try it out.

Unfortunately very semi, today I didn't get to the same point where it
exited after test 7, but got some other timeouts. Not even sure they
are related to this (?) problem. Anyway:

> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2BhUKGJDcyW8Hbq3UyG-5-5Y7WqqOTjrXbFTMxxmhiofFraE-Q%40mail.gmail.com

This patch makes the testsuite hang (and later exit) after this:

ok 17 - 5 recovery conflicts shown in pg_stat_database
# Tests were run but no plan was declared and done_testing() was not seen.
# Looks like your test exited with 255 just after 17.

I haven't seen any other problems with the patch attached, but since
that test was hanging and hence very slow, I couldn't do many runs.

Perhaps that's progress, I don't know. :) Logs attached.

Christoph

Вложения