Re: WIP: new system catalog pg_wait_event

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: WIP: new system catalog pg_wait_event
Дата
Re: WIP: new system catalog pg_wait_event  ("Drouvot, Bertrand" <bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 17, 2023 at 10:53:02AM +0900, Masahiro Ikeda wrote:
> BTW, although I think this is outside the scope of this patch,
> it might be a good idea to be able to add a description to the
> API for custom wait events.

Somebody on twitter has raised this point.  I am not sure that we need
to go down to that for the sake of this view, but I'm OK to..
Disagree and Commit to any consensus reached on this matter.
--
Michael

Вложения