Re: could not extend file "base/5/3501" with FileFallocate(): Interrupted system call

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: could not extend file "base/5/3501" with FileFallocate(): Interrupted system call
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Andres Freund
> A prototype of that approach is attached. I pushed the retry handling into the
> pg_* routines where applicable.  I guess we could add pg_* routines for
> FileFallocate(), FilePrewarm() etc as well, but I didn't do that here.
>
> Christoph, could you verify this fixes your issue?

Hi,

I believe this issue is still open for PG16.

Christoph

От: Christoph Berg
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Move snowball_create.sql creation into perl file
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Move snowball_create.sql creation into perl file