Re: BUG #17909: CREATE SCHEMA AUTHORIZATION sch CREATE TABLE foo ( id INT ) will coredump

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17909: CREATE SCHEMA AUTHORIZATION sch CREATE TABLE foo ( id INT ) will coredump
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Apr 28, 2023 at 11:29:11AM +0800, Richard Guo wrote:
> BTW, the comment states that CreateSchemaStmtContext.stmtType is "CREATE
> SCHEMA" or "ALTER SCHEMA".   But it seems that there is no chance to set
> it to "ALTER SCHEMA".  So should we update that comment, or go even
> further to remove CreateSchemaStmtContext.stmtType since it is not used?

Indeed.  I'd be OK with adjusting the comment, without removing
stmtType to keep some consistency with CreateStmt, and it could be
useful for debugging, perhaps..  (See 46379d6 as one origin point).
--
Michael

Вложения