Re: ALTER TABLE SET ACCESS METHOD on partitioned tables

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: ALTER TABLE SET ACCESS METHOD on partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 12:07:58AM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> What more points ?  There's nothing that's been raised here.  In fact,
> your message last week is the first comment since last June ..

When I wrote this message, I felt like this may still be missing
something in the area of dump/restore.  Perhaps my feeling on the
matter is wrong, so consider this as a self-reminder not to be taken
seriously until I can have a closer look at what's proposed here for
v17.  :p
--
Michael

Вложения