Re: pg_basebackup: errors on macOS on directories with ".DS_Store" files

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_basebackup: errors on macOS on directories with ".DS_Store" files
Дата
Re: pg_basebackup: errors on macOS on directories with ".DS_Store" files  (Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 02:15:51PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Yeah.  I wonder if we ought to do something more general, and
> ignore all files whose names start with ".".

Indeed.  I don't see any point is adding hidden files for the
checksum, rewind and base backup lists, so we could just make it a
hardcoded rule.  That's currently what we do for configuration files
when using include_dir for postgresql.conf (as well as hba and ident
files in 16~).
--
Michael

Вложения