Re: Various typo fixes

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: Various typo fixes
Дата
Re: Various typo fixes  (Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 11, 2023 at 03:43:12PM +0100, Thom Brown wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 at 15:39, Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 11, 2023 at 03:36:02PM +0100, Thom Brown wrote:
> > > I've attached a patch with a few typo and grammatical fixes.
> >
> > I think you actually sent the "git-diff" manpage :(
>
> Oh dear, well that's a first.  Thanks for pointing out.

Thanks.  I think these are all new in v16, right ?

I noticed some of these too - I'll send a patch pretty soon.

|+++ b/doc/src/sgml/logicaldecoding.sgml
|@@ -326,11 +326,11 @@ postgres=# select * from pg_logical_slot_get_changes('regression_slot', NULL, NU
|      connection is alive (for example a node restart would break it). Then, the
|      primary may delete system catalog rows that could be needed by the logical
|      decoding on the standby (as it does not know about the catalog_xmin on the
|-     standby). Existing logical slots on standby also get invalidated if wal_level
|-     on primary is reduced to less than 'logical'. This is done as soon as the
|-     standby detects such a change in the WAL stream. It means, that for walsenders
|-     that are lagging (if any), some WAL records up to the wal_level parameter change
|-     on the primary won't be decoded.
|+     standby). Existing logical slots on standby also get invalidated if
|+     <varname>wal_level</varname> on the primary is reduced to less than 'logical'.
|+     This is done as soon as the standby detects such a change in the WAL stream.
|+     It means that, for walsenders which are lagging (if any), some WAL records up
|+     to the wal_level parameter change on the primary won't be decoded.
|     </para>

I think "logical" should be a <literal> here.

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Non-superuser subscription owners
От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: Should vacuum process config file reload more often