Re: BUG #17349: Function gen_random_uuid duplicates in pgcrypto and core

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: BUG #17349: Function gen_random_uuid duplicates in pgcrypto and core
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 12:18:06AM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:

> >> LGTM.  I would've added an <xref linkend="functions-uuid"/> to the the "core
> >> function" part but that's about it.
> >
> > Sure, attached.  I used <link> so I could just mark the text, rather
> > than adding the chapter number.
>
> Of course, that makes sense. +1 for this version.

Patch applied back to PG 13, where this was applicable.  Thanks for the
team work on this one.

  Indecision is a decision.  Inaction is an action.  Mark Batterson

Сообщение: Re: fetching bytea (blob) data of 850 MB from psql client failed
Сообщение: Re: fetching bytea (blob) data of 850 MB from psql client failed