Re: BUG #17558: 15beta2: Endless loop with UNIQUE NULLS NOT DISTINCT and INSERT ... ON CONFLICT

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17558: 15beta2: Endless loop with UNIQUE NULLS NOT DISTINCT and INSERT ... ON CONFLICT
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 11:17:45AM +0800, Richard Guo wrote:
> Yeah, I can see the same problem. _bt_check_unique() can catch violation
> of unique index constraint successfully, so insert without 'ON CONFLICT'
> has no problem. But ExecCheckIndexConstraints() fails to tell the NULL
> tuple violates unique constraint, and the logic below is quite
> suspicious to me.

This is still an open item assigned to Peter, and beta3 is planned for
the 11th of August.  Would a resolution by the beginning of next week
be doable?
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17564: Planner bug in combination of generate_series(), unnest() and ORDER BY
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17564: Planner bug in combination of generate_series(), unnest() and ORDER BY