Re: Backup command and functions can cause assertion failure and segmentation fault

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Backup command and functions can cause assertion failure and segmentation fault
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 02:00:00PM +0900, Fujii Masao wrote:
> I reported two trouble cases; they are the cases where BASE_BACKUP
> is canceled and terminated, respectively. But you added the test
> only for one of them. Is this intentional?

Nope.  The one I have implemented was the fanciest case among the
two, so I just focused on it.

Adding an extra test to cover the second scenario is easier.  So I
have added one as of the attached, addressing your other comments
while on it.  I have also decided to add the tests at the bottom of
001_stream_rep.pl, as these are quicker than a node initialization.
--
Michael

Вложения