Re: Logging query parmeters in auto_explain

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Logging query parmeters in auto_explain
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 27, 2022 at 12:27:57PM +0100, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
> I forgot to mention, I also changed the order of the query and
> parameters, so that they can more naturally be left out when no changes
> are needed.

I can see that, and I have added $node as an extra parameter of the
routine.  After putting my hands on that, it also felt a bit unnatural
to do the refactoring of the tests and the addition of the new GUC in
the same patch, so I have split things as the attached.  The amount of
coverage is still the same but it makes the integration of the feature
easier to follow.
--
Michael

Вложения