Re: amcheck is using a wrong macro to check compressed-ness

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: amcheck is using a wrong macro to check compressed-ness
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 09, 2022 at 10:48:27AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Three weeks later, ping.  Robert, could you look at this thread?

And again.  beta2 is planned to next week, and this is still an open
item.  I could look at that by myself, but I always tend to get easily
confused with all the VARATT macros when it comes to compressed blobs,
so it would take a bit of time.
--
Michael

Вложения