Re: [v15 beta] pg_upgrade failed if earlier executed with -c switch

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [v15 beta] pg_upgrade failed if earlier executed with -c switch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 06, 2022 at 10:11:48PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> tather => rather
> is charge => in charge

Thanks for the extra read.  Fixed.  There was an extra one in the
comments, as of s/thier/their/.

> I think it's better with a dot (HHMMSS.ms) rather than underscore (HHMMSS_ms).
>
> The ISO timestamp can include milliseconds (or apparently fractional parts of
> the "lowest-order" unit), so the "appended by" part doesn't need to be
> explained here.
>
> +       snprintf(timebuf, sizeof(timebuf), "%s_%03d",
> +                        timebuf, (int) (time.tv_usec / 1000));
>
> Is it really allowed to sprintf a buffer onto itself ?
> I can't find any existing cases doing that.

Yes, there is no need to do that, so I have just appended the ms
digits to the end of the string.

And applied, to take care of this open item.
--
Michael

Вложения