Re: BUG #17504: psql --single-transaction -vON_ERROR_STOP=1 still commits after client-side error

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: BUG #17504: psql --single-transaction -vON_ERROR_STOP=1 still commits after client-side error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Re: PG Bug reporting form
> The problem is not limited to \copy; \i has the same problem.
> A workaround is to drop -1, and use an explicit transaction in the script.

\connect correctly aborts the whole operation.

I would suggest that all client-side errors should be handled as fatal
when both --single-transaction and -vON_ERROR_STOP=1 are in effect.

Christoph