Re: Remove support for Visual Studio 2013

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Remove support for Visual Studio 2013
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 05:50:40PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> The comments about that in win32_port.h and cygwin.h only date back
> to 2019, so it seems unlikely that the situation has changed much.
> We could try removing HAVE_BUGGY_STRTOF to see if the buildfarm
> complains, but I wouldn't bet money on that succeeding.  What we
> *do* need to do is update the #if tests and comments to make clear
> that HAVE_BUGGY_STRTOF is only needed for Mingw and Cygwin, not
> for any supported MSVC release.

After looking at that again, the whole comment related to VS in
strtof.c can be removed.  I have noticed while on it more places that
still referred to VS2013 in ./configure[.ac] and win32_langinfo() got
an overall incorrect description.  This leads to v2 as of the
attached.
--
Michael

Вложения