Re: pg_upgrade test writes to source directory

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_upgrade test writes to source directory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 06:19:56PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> It looks like that patch is meant to resolve misbehaviors equivalent to
> this one that already exist in several other places.  So fixing this
> one along with the other ones seems like an appropriate thing to do
> when that lands.

Well, would this specific change land in REL_15_STABLE?  From what I
can see, generating delete_old_cluster.sh in the source rather than
the build directory is a defect from 322becb, as test.sh issues
pg_upgrade from the build path in ~14, but we do it from the source
path to get an access to parallel_schedule.
--
Michael

Вложения