Re: broken regress tests on fedora 36

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: broken regress tests on fedora 36
Дата
Re: broken regress tests on fedora 36  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 07, 2022 at 10:52:45AM +0200, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> #   Failed test '\timing with query error: timing output appears'
> #   at t/001_basic.pl line 95.
> #                   'Time: 0,293 ms'
> #     doesn't match '(?^m:^Time: \d+\.\d\d\d ms)'
> # Looks like you failed 2 tests of 58.

Fun.  The difference is in the separator: dot vs comma.  This should
fail with French the same way.  Perhaps it would fail differently in
other languages?  There is no need to be that precise with the regex
IMO, so I would just cut the regex with the number, checking only the
unit at the end.
--
Michael

Вложения