Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, May 19, 2022 at 09:22:44AM +0500, Andrey Borodin wrote:
> Uhm, that's very...interesting. I'll look closely next week. Though I didn't have a chance to reproduce yet.
> We have fixed similar problem in 14.1. And now we have very similar
> TAP test to you reproduction [0]. How do you think, what's the key
> difference between TAP test and your repro?

Interesting, indeed.  Another question I have: is this limited to v14
or are you able to see it in older versions?  REINDEX CONCURRENTLY has
been introduced in v12.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY