Re: Authorizing select count()

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Authorizing select count()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 12:26:47PM +0200, Laetitia Avrot wrote:
> You will find enclosed a patch proposal to allow count to be used without a
> star. I, on purpose, decided not to document this behavior, maybe that's
> wrong.

This originates from 108fe47, most likely as part of this thread.  The
patch proposed by Sergey did not include this restriction, though:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/Pine.LNX.4.64.0607241340090.19158%40lnfm1.sai.msu.ru

Tom?
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: fix stats_fetch_consistency value in postgresql.conf.sample