Re: BUG #17492: error MSB4126: The specified solution configuration "Release|arm64" is invalid

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17492: error MSB4126: The specified solution configuration "Release|arm64" is invalid
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #17492: error MSB4126: The specified solution configuration "Release|arm64" is invalid  (Juan José Santamaría Flecha <juanjo.santamaria@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 01:00:55PM +0200, Juan José Santamaría Flecha wrote:
> There is an open item in the current commitfest [1] to add support for
> this configuration, maybe you can contribute by reviewing it.
>
> [1] https://commitfest.postgresql.org/38/3561/

Another thing that you may be interested in in the long-term is to
contribute a buildfarm member, so as we can know in live that this
configuration still works after any commits happening in the code
tree, of course once the patch to add this compatibility gets merged:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/index.html
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Buildfarm_Howto

I don't think that we are completely in the clear with Arm64 regarding
the handling is ASLR, something visibly mandatory when compiling with
MSVC in this architecture, but we could move on with considering the
support as experimental, which is something Thomas Munro has mentioned
on the other thread.
--
Michael

Вложения