Re: 15beta1 test failure on mips in isolation/expected/stats

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: 15beta1 test failure on mips in isolation/expected/stats
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Andres Freund
> > I'd be good with tweaking this test case as you suggest, and maybe
> > revisiting the topic later.
>
> Pushed the change of the test. Christoph, just to make sure, can you confirm
> that this fixes the test instability for you?

Unfortunately I could not reproduce the problem on the mipsel porter
box I have access to (which is the same box used as mips64el porter
box for the other thread). Running the "stats" test 30 times in a loop
always made it pass.

On the Debian buildds, the build has succeeded now in the 3rd try:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=postgresql-15&ver=15%7Ebeta1-1&arch=mipsel

Christoph