Re: Crash in new pgstats code

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Crash in new pgstats code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 08:31:05PM +1200, Thomas Munro wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 2:50 AM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> > Kestrel won't go that far back even - I set it up 23 days ago...
>
> Here's a ~6 month old example from mylodon (I can't see much further
> back than that with HTTP requests... I guess BF records are purged?):
>
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=mylodon&dt=2021-10-19%2022%3A57%3A54&stg=recovery-check

Do we have anything remaining on this thread in light of the upcoming
beta1?  One fix has been pushed upthread, but it does not seem we are
completely in the clear either.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: typos
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: TRAP: FailedAssertion("tabstat->trans == trans", File: "pgstat_relation.c", Line: 508