Re: Rewriting the test of pg_upgrade as a TAP test - take three - remastered set

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Rewriting the test of pg_upgrade as a TAP test - take three - remastered set
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 09, 2022 at 12:18:39PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> All these fixes lead me to the attached patch.

I have applied this stuff as of 7dd3ee5, in time for beta1, and closed
the open item.  One difference is that I've added one backslash
surrounding the double quote at the beginning *and* the end of the
database name in the patch.  However, the original case was different,
with:
- At the beginning of the database name, one backslash before and
after the double quote.
- At the end of the database name, two backslaces before the double
quote and three after the double quote.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes
Сообщение: Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes