Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 06:47:13AM +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> >> I have completed the first draft of the PG 15 release notes and you can
> >> see the results here:
> >>
> >>         https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-15.html
> >
> >> Allow pgbench to retry after serialization and deadlock failures (Yugo Nagata, Marina Polyakova)
> >
> > This is in the "Additional Modules" section. I think this should be in
> > the "Client Applications" section because pgbench lives in bin
> > directory, not in contrib directory. Actually, pgbench was in the
> > "Client Applications" section in the PG 14 release note.
>
> I think you missed this:
>
> commit 06ba4a63b85e5aa47b325c3235c16c05a0b58b96
> Use COPY FREEZE in pgbench for faster benchmark table population.

I didn't mention it since it is automatic and I didn't think pgbench
load time was significant enough to mention.

  Indecision is a decision.  Inaction is an action.  Mark Batterson

Сообщение: Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes
Сообщение: Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes