Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 04:17:59PM -0400, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> On 5/10/22 11:44 AM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I have completed the first draft of the PG 15 release notes and you can
> > see the results here:
> >
> >          https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-15.html
>
> Thanks for pulling this together.
>
> + Allow logical replication to transfer sequence changes
>
> I believe this was reverted in 2c7ea57e5, unless some other parts of this
> work made it in.

Yes, sorry, I missed that.  Oddly, the unlogged sequence patch was
retained, even though there is no value for it on the primary.  I
removed the sentence that mentioned that benefit from the release notes
since it doesn't apply to PG 15 anymore.

  Indecision is a decision.  Inaction is an action.  Mark Batterson

Сообщение: Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes
Сообщение: Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes