Re: What do you guys use for issue tracking, CI/CD and team management? any nice open source options?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: What do you guys use for issue tracking, CI/CD and team management? any nice open source options?
Дата
Ответы Re: What do you guys use for issue tracking, CI/CD and team management? any nice open source options?  (Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Apr 14, 2022 at 06:19:44PM +0300, Achilleas Mantzios wrote:
> What issue/bug tracking is PostgreSQL itself using?
> What continuous build system (CI/CD) is PostgreSQL itself using?
> Any tool that you ppl or the PostgreSQL infrastructure use that
> links people/committers with bugs/issues, automatically closes
> issues upon commit/push, manages issues/p rojects/people ?

The community does not have a bug tracker, everything is mail-based as
of today.  There is what we call the commit fest app:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/

This is more a patch tracker for the development of new features
though, still there is a category for published patches that aim at
fixing bugs (see "Bug Fixes").  This does not act as a bug tracker to
be able to see all the live issues reported.
--
Michael

Вложения