Re: Fix uninitialized variable access (src/backend/utils/mmgr/freepage.c)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Fix uninitialized variable access (src/backend/utils/mmgr/freepage.c)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 01, 2021 at 05:03:04PM -0300, Ranier Vilela wrote:
> For me the assertion remains valid and usable.

Well, I was looking at this thread again, and I still don't see what
we benefit from this change.  One thing that could also be done is to
initialize "result" at {0} at the top of FreePageManagerGetInternal()
and FreePageManagerPutInternal(), but that's in the same category as
the other suggestions.  I'll go drop the patch if there are no
objections.
--
Michael

Вложения