Re: MultiXact\SLRU buffers configuration

От Shawn Debnath
Тема Re: MultiXact\SLRU buffers configuration
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 05:28:38PM +0800, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> > PFA rebase of the patchset. Also I've added a patch to combine
> > page_number, page_status, and page_dirty together to touch less
> > cachelines.
>
> The cfbot reports some errors on the latest version of the patch:
>
> https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6121317215764480
> [...]
> Could you send a new version?  In the meantime I will switch the patch
> status
> to Waiting on Author.

I was planning on running a set of stress tests on these patches. Could
we confirm which ones we plan to include in the commitfest?

--
Shawn Debnath
Amazon Web Services (AWS)

Сообщение: Re: Why is src/test/modules/committs/t/002_standby.pl flaky?
Сообщение: Re: Why is src/test/modules/committs/t/002_standby.pl flaky?