Re: pl/pgsql feature request: shorthand for argument and local variable references

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: pl/pgsql feature request: shorthand for argument and local variable references
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Pavel,

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 08:09:13AM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> I am continuing to  talk with Hannu about syntax. I think so using the
> compile option is a good direction, but maybe renaming from "routine_label"
> to "topscope_label" (proposed by Hannu) or maybe "outerscope_label" can be
> a good idea.

It's not clear to me what is the status of this patch.  You sent some updated
patch since with some typo fixes but I don't see any conclusion about the
direction this patch should go and/or how to name the new option.

Should the patch be reviewed or switched to Waiting on Author?