Re: Delay the variable initialization in get_rel_sync_entry

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Delay the variable initialization in get_rel_sync_entry
Дата
Re: Delay the variable initialization in get_rel_sync_entry  (Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 24, 2021 at 01:27:26PM +0000, houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com wrote:
> Here is the perf result of pgoutput_change after applying the patch.
> I didn't notice something else that stand out.
>
>         |--2.99%--pgoutput_change
>             |--1.80%--get_rel_sync_entry
>                     |--1.56%--hash_search
>
> Also attach complete profiles.

Thanks.  I have also done my own set of measurements, and the
difference is noticeable in the profiles I looked at.  So, applied
down to 13.
--
Michael

Вложения