Re: Use MaxLockMode in lock methods initialization

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Use MaxLockMode in lock methods initialization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 03, 2022 at 02:47:22PM +0800, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> While reading some code around I noticed that b04aeb0a053e7 added a MaxLockMode
> but didn't update the lock methods initialization.  It shouldn't make much
> difference in the long run but some consistency seems better to me.

Makes sense to me.  MaxLockMode is here for the same purpose as this
initialization area.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pg_receivewal fail to streams when the partial file to write is not fully initialized present in the wal receiver directory