Re: BUG #17326: Postgres crashed when pg_reload_conf() with ssl certificate parameters

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17326: Postgres crashed when pg_reload_conf() with ssl certificate parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 06:36:54PM +0100, Dmitry Dolgov wrote:
> something weird happens after set_extra_field, and after this point ssl
> context memory seems to be corrupted. Right before that an assign_hook
> from set_user is invoked to do something around "deprecated" options,
> that's why it looks suspicious. As soon as no "deprecated" options left
> in the config the issue disappears.

Hmm, okay.  Thanks.  I have no idea if this extension is doing
something it should not, but I'd like to keep in mind that there could
be something that could be improved in core depending on what this
module is trying to achieve.  At least that's a possibility.
--
Michael

Вложения