Re: Make pg_waldump report replication origin ID, LSN, and timestamp.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Make pg_waldump report replication origin ID, LSN, and timestamp.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 08, 2021 at 05:03:30PM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> Agreed. I've attached an updated patch that incorporated your review
> comments. Please review it.

That looks correct to me.  One thing that I have noticed while
reviewing is that we don't check XactCompletionApplyFeedback() in
xact_desc_commit(), which would happen if a transaction needs to do
a remote_apply on a standby.  synchronous_commit is a user-settable
parameter, so it seems to me that it could be useful for debugging?

That's not related to your patch, but while we are looking at the
area..
--
Michael

Вложения