Re: Deduplicate code updating ControleFile's DBState.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Deduplicate code updating ControleFile's DBState.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 10:21:40AM +0530, Amul Sul wrote:
> Thanks for the inputs --  moved timestamp setting inside update_controlfile().

I have not check the performance implication of that with a micro
benchmark or the like, but I can get behind 0001 on consistency
grounds between the backend and the frontend.  0002 does not seem
worth the trouble, though, as it is changing only two code paths.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance
Сообщение: Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance