Re: BUG #17280: global-buffer-overflow on select from pg_stat_slru

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17280: global-buffer-overflow on select from pg_stat_slru
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 12:19:09PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> I'm not sure which is easier to read, but it might be a bit hard since
> the conditino term in not mention counter itself. I don't object to
> that way.  And, yes SLRU_NUM_ELEMENTS cannot be used here:p
>
> The attached is the first way in the choices.

That looks fine.

Also, what do you think about adding a test in sysviews.sql? This
could be as simple as that:
SELECT count(*) > 0 AS ok FROM pg_stat_slru;

I am not sure if the buildfarm animals running valgrind would have
caught this issue, but having something would be better than nothing
for this case.
--
Michael

Вложения