Re: Removed unused import modules from tap tests

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Removed unused import modules from tap tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 09, 2021 at 09:48:30PM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> While trying to add some new tests, I found that
> PostgreSQL::Test::Utils is not required. I felt
> PostgreSQL::Test::Utils can be removed from a lot of tap tests which
> do not require it. I removed it, ran the tests and found the tests to
> be executing fine. I have made a patch including the changes for it.
> If this import can be removed, kindly accept the attached patch for
> the same.

I would not have bothered changing things if the names of the modules
were the same across stable branches to minimize merge conflicts.

However, everything has changed on HEAD, so there is a good argument
for simplifying the tests as you are proposing here.  Any thoughts
from others?
--
Michael

Вложения