Re: Missing include in be-secure-openssl.c?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Missing include in be-secure-openssl.c?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 03, 2021 at 11:45:26PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Yeah, I noted the comment about WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN in the
> stackoverflow thread too ... but as you say, it seems like
> that should make the problem less probable not more so.
> Still, it's hard to think of any other relevant change.

Yeah, I don't see how this could be linked to WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN.

> Anyway, my thought now is (1) move the openssl includes to
> after system includes in both *-secure-openssl.c files,
> and (2) add comments explaining why the order is critical.
> But it's late here and I'm not going to mess with it right now.
> If you want to take a shot at a blind fix before hamerkop's
> next run, have at it.

Reading through the error logs that Thomas has posted (thanks!), I
have seen error patterns like that with a dirty build repository.  So
it could be possible that hamerkop is reusing a directory where some
code has already been compiled on.
--
Michael

Вложения