Re: Opclass parameters of indexes lost after REINDEX CONCURRENTLY[

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Opclass parameters of indexes lost after REINDEX CONCURRENTLY[
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 09:26:35PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Yeah, you are right that it would be better here to use
> get_attoptions() to grab a copy of each attribute's option directly
> from the catalogs.  We also do that for predicates and expressions.

While looking again at this one this morning, I have extended the
tests with more columns and some default values, then applied the
patch by using get_attoptions() to grab each attribute's options as of
add5cf2.  Predicates and expressions are grabbed through the syscache,
so that's just more consistent.
--
Michael

Вложения