Re: typos (and more)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: typos (and more)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 09:27:56PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> That's an "expanded" version of 0008.

Okay, thanks.

> It doesn't include 0012, which is primarily about fixing incorrect references
> to "index expressions" that should refer to stats expressions.  Naturally 0012
> also uses the phrase "statistics objects", and fixes one nearby reference
> that's not itself about indexes, which could arguably be in 0008 instead..

Merging both made the most sense to me after reviewing the whole area
of the code dedicated to stats.  This has been applied after taking
care of some issues with the indentation, with few extra tweaks.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: RE: Added schema level support for publication.
Сообщение: Re: Added schema level support for publication.